If you’re reading this post, I know you’re the kinda woman who is usually on the go and probs trying to conquer the world.
If that’s you then 1. you’re in the right place, and 2. podcasts should be your jam (or your new jam).
I put together my FAV podcasts. I’m. addicted.
It’s so easy to turn on an episode and clean, drive to work, remove wallpaper (just me? lol S.O.S. more on that project to come), or pretty much anything else you’re up to!
Some of these are focused on biz owners and others are for general life advice/entertainment!
No worries, if starting a biz isn’t your thing, I made two lists! Check them out. If you love an episode, screen shot it, throw it on your IG story and tag both the podcast and me @thesassygirlproject!
ONE. Personal Development/Entertainment/General Life Top Five Podcasts
- Unf*ck Your Brain with Kara Loewentheil. This girl is no joke. She gets right to the point and has no sympathy. When I need a swift kick in the booty I tune in!
- Style Your Mind with Cara Alwill. Cara gave me my first look into being a confident woman in this day and age with her books. But, I love getting my occasional dose of Cara on her podcast to remind me that I’m a badass – you should do the same!
- Earn Your Happy with Lori Harder. Some dream to be happy but don’t want to put the work in. It’s hard freaking work to dig deep into your soul to unpack the bad and release the good – but it’s worth it. Lori makes it digestible!
- Happier with Gretchen Rubin. I mean it’s bascially what the title says. Gretchen gives insight into applicable tactics you can use to be ‘happier’. Truly and deeply happier!
- Design Your Dream Life with Natalie Bacon. Your dream life doesn’t just happen. OR maybe you don’t even know what your dream life looks like in this season of your life. Surprise yourself and design your dream life.
I’m sure there are a thousand (or more) amazing podcasts – share them in the comments!
TWO. Female Entrepreneur Top Five Podcasts.
- Goal Digger with Jenna Kutcher. Okay, Jenna, has been my home-girl f.o.r.e.v.e.r (well, in my mind at least…I wish we were real home-girls lol). Her content is consistent, easy to digest, and applicable to ANY type of business. She is the queen of female podcasts….take my word for it.
- The Strategy Hour. Strategy can be just as important as creativity. You may have all the ideas in the world but no plan to execute them. Strategy Hour can help!
- Bucci Radio with Amanda Bucci. I’ve been following Amanda for about six years now, and she just gets better and better each year. No. Joke. She started in fitness and transitioned into a business and spiritual goddess. Her solo and interview podcasts are so easy to follow and apply to your life and business.
- How I Built This with Guy Raz. This is probably one of the most interesting podcasts I tune into! Basically Guy has the HONOR to interview some of the biggest brand owners in the world. I love listening to the stories of the entrepreneurs who have ‘made it’. It helps me avoid the oops and keep hope that there is always room for growth!
- Amy Porterfield’s Podcast. Marketing Genius. Whoa. Amy has changed my life. I tune into her podcast when I can take notes because, damn, its too good to forget. Get blessed, listen in.
There they are! My top 10.
I hope you enjoy these! I know I have a constant rotation of all these goodies.
Don’t forget to comment your fav’s that are and aren’t on this list and tag us on IG when you fall in LOVE with an episode!
Happy Sunday beautiful ladies!